Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
98, HAL Airport road, Bangalore-560 017
Ph:+91 80 2502 4444 / 3344
situated on HAL Airport Road, Bangalore is a landmark destination for quality and affordable healthcare. The 600 bed centrally air-conditioned hospital is the leading quaternary care multi super specialty referral centre in Karnataka, with 56 specialties.
Manipal hospital has ranked among the top 5 hospital in "INDIA'S MOST CARING HOSPITALS" survey. This was an all India survey conducted by the ministry of consumer Affairs, Government of India. The hospital was adjudged Best Hospital in Bangalore
by The Week Magazine, consecutively for the past six years; 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. The Consumer Voice Awarded Manipal Hospital as the Most Recommended Hospital in India
With a team of some of the best doctors in the world, an attentive staff, state-of-the-art equipment, the hospital provides specialized medical services at affordable costs. Centers of Excellence
- Manipal Heart Institute (MHI)
- Manipal Institute of Neurological Disorders
- Manipal Institute of Nephrology & Urology
- Manipal Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Manipal Andrology & Reproductive Services
- Manipal Institute of Dental Sciences
- Manipal Institute of Liver and Digestive Diseases
- Manipal Institute of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Accident & Emergency
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Blood Bank
- Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine
- Dental Medicine
- In-vitro Fertilization(IVF)
- Internal Medicine
- Manipal Health Check
- Manipal Pain Relief Center
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Molecular Pathology Laboratory
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Foetal Medicine & OBG Ultrasound
- Medical Gastroenterology
- General Surgery
- Heamatology Laboratory
- Histopathology Laboratory
- Paediatric Emergency
- Paediatric Surgery
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiology & Imaging
- Respiratory Medicine
- Sports & Exercise medicine
- Stem Cell
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Vascular surgery
- Blood Bank
|Facilities | State of the art equipment
- 600-bed strength
- Over 275 consultants
- Over 1700 well-trained support staff
- Over 56 specialties
- 1.75 Nurses Per bed
- Intensive Care Units
- Cardiac ICU
- Intermediate Care ICU
- Neuro Surgical ICU
- Paediatric ICU
- Neonatal ICU
- Medical ICU
- 24* 7 Multi-Specialty Services Under One Roof
- State -of-the-Art Intensive Care Ambulance Services
- State -of-the-Art Diagnostic Services & NABL Accredited Laboratory
- Blood Bank
- Valet Parking Services
- Out Patient Consultations on Sundays & Holidays
- Evening Out Patient Consultations
- Comprehensive Health Check Facility
- PET CT-Positron Emission Tomography, equipped with a 16 slice CT offering 2 D and 3 D acquisition modes.
- Infinia Hawkeys SPECT/CT gamma camera which combines a single examination to produce high-quality co-registered SPECT and CT images.
- 64 slice CT-(The 64 slice Computed Tomography)T64 Slice CT is the new state of the art Volume CT scanner.
- 1.5T MRI-1.5 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging system, the MRI unit with all the various coils and software.
- Excimer Lazer MEL-80 from Carl Zeiss, Germany, is used for Lasik; Laser Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, which is required for the removal of refractive errors and patients can be rid of glasses.
- Linear Accelerator radiotherapy machine for treatment of cancer patients through IMRT - intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy.
- Sports and Exercise Medicine also known as SEM is a specialized department that caters to the requirements of athletes.
- Stem Cells Experiments-Manipal Hospital is one of the few centers in India where Mesenchymal Stem cells clinical trial and experimental therapy is done.
List of awards and recognitions received
- NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) – This certification provides a sense of assurance that the quality of care and patient safety is on par with the high standards set by the International Society for Quality Healthcare (ISQUA). Certificate number: H-2008-0012.
- NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories). Certificate number: M-0039.
- ISO Certification – ISO 9001:2008 for providing multi super specialty quaternary health care services in clinical, diagnostic, nursing and allied areas. Certificate number: 01 100 033241.
- The Consumer voice surveyed and rated Manipal Hospital, Bangalore as the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore was adjudged best Hospital in Bangalore by The Week magazine, consecutively for the past six years; 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore has been ranked among the top 5 hospital in "INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS" survey. This was an all India survey conducted by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Government of India and published in India Today’s 2009 publication.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the service category.